Problems with getwebfile.exe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with getwebfile.exe

I am getting following error message constantly. I have had this problem for long time and now it is getting somewhat annoying. I am using MCSTemp plugin v. 5.2.21. Any ideas?
    Attached Files

Attached is the one that I use with mcsSprinklers. It has a newer file date, but I do not know if the binary is any different. Give it a try to see if it helps.

Is is also possible to perform the internet connection in the same process in which mcsTemperature is running. When I was on a dial-up connection I found this to be problematic and that is why I tended to spawn off this activity into its own process. I could put the code to do the download in-process if necessary.
    Last edited by Michael McSharry; March 13, 2007, 07:25 PM.

Comment

I tried the new getwebfile but I am still getting same error message.

Comment

V5.4.0 has a setting on the Forecast setup for GetWebFile vs INET as the method to download. Select the INET method and see if that works for you.

Comment

OK, thanks Mike. I'll try the updated version with INET method. I'll let you know how it works.

Comment

Mike, The INET method works. Thanks a lot for the help.

Comment

Mike,

One more thing. I noticed that sometimes I get the following debut message in the HS log:

10.3.2007 18:24:13 mcsTemperature Debug Inet State 3, Index = 1, Length=0

When this happens there are about 60 messages. i wonder whether it is possible to turn off these messages.

Comment

V5.4.1 has the line removed. I had it there when I was testing the new code and forget to remove it.

Comment

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
                  X