No announcement yet.

1wio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The application starts now, but I get this message: Cannot initialize databindings

Comment

No need to figure out what else is not present. The attached is a little script that will display some properties of device R9. You can edit it if this is not one of the deivces that is your 1WIO. Extract it, DblClick on the .vbs file and the message box will show the properties of interest. In particular the Interface property.
      Attached Files

Comment

This is the response I got from the script:
        Device R9 interface Propery=, IOType property=1, Devicetype Propery Relay

Comment

In HS1 all plugins were called when a device was commanded to change, while in HS2 only those with the .Interface property matching the plugin name are called. The "R" devices, by default, are owned by Homeseer and not the plugin so theh plugin is not called.

You have two choices that should make this work. One is to use the button in the plugin setup to create a plugin housecde. This will then be used when new devices are discovered. This will likely mean that you need to delete the existing 1WIO devices that use the "R" house code.

The second choice is to change the .Interface property of these devices to belong to mcsTemperature rather than Homeseer. The script was modified to do this for R9 through R16. Edit as necessary.
          Attached Files

Comment

I changed the properties to match, but it still does not work. I have rebuild the whole system since last post, but no luck.

Comment

It appears then that HS2 will not allow you to assign its alpha house codes to another plugin and the only choice is the let the plugin create its own non-alpha house code so that HS2 will inform the plugin when it commands the device to change ON and OFF. After you create the plugin house code you will need to rediscover the device so it becomes assigned to the new house code rather than "R".

With HS1 if was the responsibility of the plugin to process only device codes that it recognized while with HS2 the plugin is only informed of changes to devices that it owns. This change was a performance vs. functionality tradeoff decision made by HST.

Comment

Working...
              X