Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expression / on line 320 Syntax error

Hi Michael.

I have just migrated my homeseer install from my old machine to a new machine. Since I did this I am now getting the error " mcsTemperature - Expression / on line 320 Syntax error " appearing in my homeseer logs.

I am running version 5.7.2

Can you point me in the right direction of what may be wrong and how I stop these errors.

Thanks

Nick.

HI All,

Can anyone help me with this problem.

The issue is still happening, and although lots of people have read my original post from last year, I have come up short for assistance.

Anyone know what this issue is and how to stop it as it is filling my logs with the same error message every few minutes.

Please Help.

Thanks

Comment

The expression procedure is a low-level procedure used for event triggers and actions that evaluates a user-input for a trigger or action evaluation. In the case of line 320 it is for an expression that does not start with a numeric value. Since it is a low level procedure it does not have context of the event name where the expression is being evaluated. There may be debug logic that may help, but it depends upon what it being evaluated.

I would look for events that occur at the rate that the messages appear in the log and review the temperature triggers or temperature actions associated with that event. It would not hurt to resave the event when reviewing it so HS encoding is assured to be what you see.

Comment

Hi Michael,

I followed your advice and found then when I migrated from homeseer 1.x to Homeseer 2 some of the sensors device numbers got screwed up.

I went through all my temperature triggered events, and fixed the errors.

All now good.

Thanks for your advice of where to look.

Now thats fixed, it time to buy and load mcs sprinklers.

Cheers

Nick.

Comment

Working...
        X