start recording virtual sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

start recording virtual sensors

How do i tell MCS temperature to start recording virtual sensors in the database once they are visible in the table
    I only want to keep record when the status change
    So i can see them on the chart as ON/OFF
    regards,

Identify them as a discrete (switch or relay) and then when status changes and Homeseer generates a status change event mcsTemperature should put it in its database. You can also look at the database to assure that a table is created for each discrete. The table creation notification should also be sent to the HS log when it it created.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      Identify them as a discrete (switch or relay) and then when status changes and Homeseer generates a status change event mcsTemperature should put it in its database. You can also look at the database to assure that a table is created for each discrete. The table creation notification should also be sent to the HS log when it it created.
      Table is created but stays empty

Comment

I think the event information is output with the mcsTemperature General Debug is checked. Enable the debug, change the state of the device and then post the HS log segment for this transaction.

Comment

works fine now

after schutdown and restart HS everything works fine now thnxs

Comment

Working...
          X