Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael McSharry
    replied
    I can only guess as I did in the earlier post. GetWebFile spawns a new process to perform the download. Inet uses the same process, but another async thread so there is less overhead. The error management is also better contained when in the same process.

Leave a comment:

• simonog
    replied
    Indeed it is set. At least we now know where it originates; thank you.

why would I be seeing a message about resource unavailability, however? Isnt that odd? no debug boxes ticked.

Download method is the default, which is GetWebFile. should I tick use Inet?

Simon

Leave a comment:

• Michael McSharry
    replied
    The interface setup page has the enabling of Forecast download with a checkbox and rate. If you enable debug and see GetWeather in the debug output then the forecast data is being downloaded.

Leave a comment:

• simonog
    replied
    Michael

I am not using the inet method anywhere - indeed, I am not doing any downloads that I know of on this machine.

Leave a comment:

• Michael McSharry
    replied
    I interpret the error to means that the object which is accessing the internet is still busy and 30 or so minutes later another download is scheduled and the error results. Are you using Inet method for download?

Leave a comment:

• simonog
    replied
    Havent changed anything in that arena for 2 years!

Wonder why it is playing up - and why would I be getting that error anyway? Shouldnt it be complaining if I am trying to access a non existent address, but not that what sounds like a system resource is contended.

just had another failure today. after 16 hours of perfect operation.

any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• Michael McSharry
    replied
    Forecast data and radar images are being downloaded. That is where the GetURLIE is being used.

Leave a comment:

• simonog
    replied
    Not quite clear on the question: in the context of mcstemperature, which claims to be giving the errors, I didnt think I did any downloads.

the configuration is a 250 device 75 event HS 2.11 setup running as a service under windows server 2003, on a wired lan with broadband internet access through an ISA server 2004.

Simon

Leave a comment:

• Michael McSharry
    replied
    What method do you have configured for internet downloads? The preferred is INET.

Leave a comment:

• simonog
    started a topic New error message

New error message

every few days i am now getting this sort of message in the log

23/08/2007 22:19:01 ~!~mcsTemperature~!~GetURLIE on line 190 Automation error
    The requested resource is in use.
    23/08/2007 22:20:05 ~!~mcsTemperature~!~GetURLIE on line 190 Automation error
    23/08/2007 22:21:09 ~!~mcsTemperature~!~GetURLIE on line 190 Automation error
    23/08/2007 22:22:13 ~!~mcsTemperature~!~GetURLIE on line 190 Automation error
    23/08/2007 22:23:17 ~!~mcsTemperature~!~GetURLIE on line 190 Automation error
    23/08/2007 22:24:22 ~!~mcsTemperature~!~GetURLIE on line 190 Automation error
    23/08/2007 22:25:26 ~!~mcsTemperature~!~GetURLIE on line 190 Automation error
    23/08/2007 22:26:30 ~!~mcsTemperature~!~GetURLIE on line 190 Automation error
    23/08/2007 22:27:34 ~!~mcsTemperature~!~GetURLIE on line 190 Automation error
    23/08/2007 22:28:38 ~!~mcsTemperature~!~GetURLIE on line 190 Automation error
    23/08/2007 22:29:42 ~!~mcsTemperature~!~GetURLIE on line 190 Automation error

and the only cure is to reboot the system (actually restart the service as that's how I run HS).

using HS2.11 and the latest updater of everything.

Any thoughts?

Simon
Working...
X