Log message "Resize Fields: on line 820"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log message "Resize Fields: on line 820"

Hi - I'm new to the plugin and the following lines are writing to the log constantly:

Resize Fields: on line 820 Cannot define field more than once
    Database field sB500000075121326A is being created

I have a newly acquired Temp08 and I am getting a temperature reading via the plugin

Any ideas on what causes this? Sorry if this has been addressed before...

This was recently reported by another user and is due to the sB500000075121326A showing twice because there are two voltage measurements from this device. The root cause is still under investigation, but what I would try is to rename one of the database fields column entry to something different such as sB500000075121326A2.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      This was recently reported by another user and is due to the sB500000075121326A showing twice because there are two voltage measurements from this device. The root cause is still under investigation, but what I would try is to rename one of the database fields column entry to something different such as sB500000075121326A2.
      Can you explain where to make this change? Thanks.

Comment

The setting is on the Sensor Page in the Database Column. This has happened more than once and I would like to get to the bottom of it. Can you enable the general debug on the Plugin and collect some data in the HS log that includes the error message you are receiving.

Comment

Here is the debug output.
          Attached Files

Comment

The attached should take of the problem. After you confrim then I'll move it so others can find it.
            Attached Files

Comment

I'll be trying it as well. I'd purposely left everything alone for the past two weeks and everything has been fine with the plugin until this afternoon, when out of the blue while I was away from home. No changes were made at all to HS for several days.
              Suddenly, everytime the TEMP08 samples I get:
              <TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100&#37;" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>9/15/2007 7:30:55 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>mcsTemperature </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Database field s640000004FD1B526A is being created</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>9/15/2007 7:30:55 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>mcsTemperature </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Resize Fields: on line 820 Cannot define field more than once.
              </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This amounts to a log entry every minute for me. Michael, you may recall our earlier discussions on the related problem when adding a sensor.
              Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Several Hours in and no more errors. Looking good!

Comment

I do not expect the error message to persist. While I do not think there will be any issues, the one to look out for is a sensor that disappears or that is lost during a restart.

Comment

I'll watch for that. thanks.

Comment

Yep, all is well here too.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X