My temps stopped updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My temps stopped updating

I have 3 sources of input into mcsTemp. The Temp05 devices and 2 delimited files. This setup has been working flawlessly over the last year or so. Now my 2 delimted files have stopped being imported into mcsTemp. I have it set up so that they are deleted when the have been read. Over the last 2 days or so, the temps for those files dont get updated into mcsTemp and the files do not get deleted.

I thought it might have to do with upgrading to the beta version of HS (2.2.0.56) but after I reverted to my previous version, I still have the problem. I've double checked my setup of the files and delimiters with mcsTemp. I've turned on general debugging but I don't see anything out of the ordinary. I've tried changing the update to every 2 minutes (previously at 15) and still no updating. Any clues?

additional note: Even thought I see the temp05 data the updates aren't showing up on my HS devices.
    Last edited by jasv; October 12, 2007, 11:32 AM.
    James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

The update cycle is synchronized to the Temp08 sensor #1. If this is not be delivered then other updates may not occur. As a test change the update of virtual device to be based upon a fixed time interval. You may need to deselect the Temp08 as an interface on this same page to be able to do this. You can also observe the raw data from the temp08 and assure that the Temp Sensor #1 is being provided without errors.

Comment

I will give it a short. Thanks.

I will give it a shot. Thanks.
      Last edited by jasv; October 12, 2007, 03:34 PM.
      James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

You were right!!

I turned off my temp05 (very old version) in the setup and everything seems to be working just fine now. I do have a replacement so I will replace it with my temp08 when I get home. Thanks for your help.
        James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Working...
        X