X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delete upper links

Hi Michael,

I'm still using HsV1 with McsTemperature V 5.2.0.0

Everything works fine, but I would like to show my graphs to my guests and to do that I would need to remove (in the web view) the upper links (...) Sensors, Interface, Database (...)

How to do that??? I already changed he css file in order to have black text on black background, but as you know is not a good solution

Other question: Is possible to have more than a graph per page?

Can you help please?

There is an option to remove header and footer on the display page. I also added the abilty to exclude the links in the V5.10.0 which I will post shortly.

Comment

Removing Upper Links

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      There is an option to remove header and footer on the display page. I also added the abilty to exclude the links in the V5.10.0 which I will post shortly.

Hi,

Michael,

I already tryed to remove the header and footer on the dysplay page, but that doesn't work (...) I only get out my java menu (...)

It will be possible in the next version to have more than a graph per page?

Regards

Comment

The last posted version added another option to exclude the mcsTemperatue links at the top of the page. It is on the Display setup page. If you want all information except the chart then select internal header and exclude header and footer.

mcsTemperature will not support multiple charts because the UI to support it becomes too complex. It is awkward to use mcsTemperatue as a chart server, but possible. It deposits the .jpg images in a subfolder of \HTML so you could grab those and build your own set of pages with as many charts as you want. xapmcsChart is better suited as a graph server where you ask it for a chart and it returns the jpg image. This is the way I do it for my main lobby pages.

Comment

Delete upper links and graph server

The last posted version added another option to exclude the mcsTemperatue links at the top of the page. It is on the Display setup page. If you want all information except the chart then select internal header and exclude header and footer.

mcsTemperature will not support multiple charts because the UI to support it becomes too complex. It is awkward to use mcsTemperatue as a chart server, but possible. It deposits the .jpg images in a subfolder of \HTML so you could grab those and build your own set of pages with as many charts as you want. xapmcsChart is better suited as a graph server where you ask it for a chart and it returns the jpg image. This is the way I do it for my main lobby pages.

Comment

MCStEMPERATURE as a graph server

Hi,

Only to say that I already solved the 2nd situation.

I made a small VB program to "launch" 8 times=8 graphics (one by one) temperature.asp, (with different links).

After that I put an recurring event (every 20m) on hs that triggers the small vb program, and finally I open a web page where I can see the actual 8 graphics already updated (...)

Regards
            Attached Files

Comment

What you did with the VB program is what I intended when I indicated that it could be done.

mcsTemperature runs under HS2 or HS1. The most current .ocx is posted at the top of this subforum. A full installer with a version that is usually the same as the version that is available in the HS2 updater is at http://mcssprinklers.com/hsHomeseer.htm

Comment

What you did with the VB program is what I intended when I indicated that it could be done.

mcsTemperature runs under HS2 or HS1. The most current .ocx is posted at the top of this subforum. A full installer with a version that is usually the same as the version that is available in the HS2 updater is at http://mcssprinklers.com/hsHomeseer.htm

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your comments and your time.

Yes, is true, I only did what you suggested to do. (sorry but I'm not a programer, and my English and Technical English, is not so good (...)

More: I only realize that can be done after your explanation about how mcstemperature works (concerning the Jpeg images, in the html folder, always with the same name mcs+IPnumber?+my own description)

Concerning the Hs1.x version, forget, because I'm already assembling my new HS server, in order to start (slowly...) configuring Hs2.x

Regards

Comment

Working...
                X