humidity sensor dropping in and out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

humidity sensor dropping in and out?

As you can see on the attached image, my humidity sensor (the dallas ds something or other, combo w/temp, connected to temp08), dropps to a value of 1, and then back to a more expected reading. at the beginning of the graph is when my wife was in the bath, at the end is when I was in the shower. as you can see, the temp is constant, but the humidity drops in and out.

Is that normal?
    plugin version is 5.11.0.3
    I have this in the status page:
    Total Temp05 Errors=42844 : Last Error with device )4

the device mentioned is Temperature 7E000000A8D51C26
    Not even sure what that is, cause I have all of them named. I do notice that it reports the same value as my humidity sensor, )41
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

It is an expected behavior with the Temp05/08 and is really trying to report 101% humidity. There is a setup on mcsTemperature where you can specify the lowest reasonable humidity (e.g. 10%) and if it the Temp08 returns a value lower than this mcsTemperature will correct. I think it also has a checkbox to limit humidity to 100%.

Comment

Working...
    X