Startup Message - Simultaneous ASP Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Startup Message - Simultaneous ASP Requests

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>03/01/2008 16:46:12 </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>mcsTemperature </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Maximum simultaneous ASP requests now = 2</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>03/01/2008 16:46:23 </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>mcsTemperature </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>TemperatureASP 10 second Timeout On Pending ASP Request with pending level 2</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>03/01/2008 16:46:23 </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>mcsTemperature </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>AcceptInterfaceChanges on line 820 Object variable or With block variable not set</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Anyone any idea whether this matters?

Simon

It means that Homeseer made a second request for the plugin to respond to an .asp request before the first one was completed. This monitoring was put in the plugin because it was not designed for reentrancy and I was seeing that multipe requests were being made even though Rich Helmke indicated that it should not be happening. This was back in the HS 1.x days. I do not know if the rules have changed now in the .NET world.

I suspect the last line is related to a partial web page being built.

It means that a browser transaction did not complete so generally it is not a big problem as one usually retries with the browser refresh or similiar.

Comment

Thank you for the as ever speedy response.

I am always amazed at how well you know the code!

Comment

Working...
      X