Another one with Forecast issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one with Forecast issues

I am trying to get my forecast to work and so far been unsuccessful. I keep seeing the following error and I think it has something to do with it.

1/5/2008 10:52:29 AM - mcsTemperature - GetWeather2 C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\mcsTemperature.mdb Forecast, F1Max, SQL=SELECT * FROM Forecast WHERE v_LastUp = #2008-01-05 9:25:00 AM# DB=Provider = Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0; Data Source= Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal. on line 2450

Ideas? Thanks.

There was a recent discussion on this at http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=125557.

mcsTemperature originally did not have the 5 day forecast min and max saved as separate entries in the forecast database. Logic was added to expand the table to include these entries, but for some users this expansion is not occurring. I looked in the past and was not able to replicate, but I will look again.

The immediate solution is to take the forecast table from the referenced attachment near the end of the above referenced thread and replace the one currently existing your mcsTemperature.mdb database. You could do that if you have Access on a computer. You could also replace the entire database, but that would loose your existing sensor data that has been recorded.

Comment

I thought mine was related to that, just didnt want to screw anything up. I copied that tabel over to my database and it works perfectly now.

Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
      X