High and Low for time period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High and Low for time period

How can I obtain the high and low of a sensor to display in web page? Like quickview.asp. I know I can get it in mcstemp plugin itself so I am assuming I can pull it somehow.

Thanks

The attached script will find the min and max values for a sensor and populate a virtual device for these. You need to edit the top of it to identify the specific field etc per your setup. You can run it from a period event.

I run it out of the VB6 Debugger with success. It should run equally well as a HS script.
    Attached Files

Comment

I undated the devices at the top but I get the following when running the script.

1/5/2008 6:26:32 PM - Error - Running script, script run or compile error in file: Outside MinMax.txt-2147217904:No value given for one or more required parameters. in line 20 More info: No value given for one or more required parameters.

Comment

It is complaining about the SQL expression with the most likely problem being the field name or table name not being correct. The field should be the same as the database fields column value from the Sensor page of mcsTemperature. The database location and table name are identified on the Database page of mcsTemperature.

Comment

I see what I did now. I copied the sensor ID and not the DB ID. Working perfectly. Wish I knew programming like you do so I didnt have to bug people all the time.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X