Changing Default HouseCodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing Default HouseCodes

My mcsTemperature default House Codes are % and _. The % houecode does not play well with my mlhsplugin and MainLobby Suite. Is there a simple way to change the default house code used by mcsTemperature?
    Regards, Bob

I wrot a utility to cange house codes and some other properties of HS devices. It was posted where I think was in the middle of some thread inthe Adiocelot subforum. I think it is also available at mcsSprinklers.com with filename manageinterface.exe. This wilallow you to change the house code and retain mcsTemperature as 5he owner of the device. You will need to manually change scripts etc. I think it would also be a good idea to maually edit mcsTemmperature.ini and mcsForecast.ini so you have no additional surprises. Disablethe plugin, run the utility, edit the ini, enable the plugin. Before doing any of this backup your HS configuration.

Comment

Thanks Michael,

Before I got your reply, I edited the mcsTemperature.ini file (shutting down HS first) and removed the listed House and Unit Codes, restarted HS and was able to create new house codes. Only thing that seems to be missing is the four "Composite ..." devices (which I think I accidently deleted). How can I get these back?
      Regards, Bob

Comment

Is your reference to the composite devices the devices that have composite error information displayed?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
          Is your reference to the composite devices the devices that have composite error information displayed?
          Yes.
          Regards, Bob

Comment

Working...
          X