Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

device code has not yet been associated with a physical device?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

device code has not yet been associated with a physical device?

I get these random errors in my HS logs. Do I need to rename the devices?

7/20/2008 9:06:58 AM - mcsTemperature - Attempt to set Device #47 but this device code has not yet been associated with a physical device
    7/20/2008 9:06:58 AM - mcsTemperature - Attempt to set Device #48 but this device code has not yet been associated with a physical device
    7/20/2008 9:06:58 AM - mcsTemperature - Attempt to set Device #49 but this device code has not yet been associated with a physical device
    7/20/2008 9:35:07 AM - mcsTemperature - Attempt to set Device #50 but this device code has not yet been associated with a physical device

This message means HS called mcsTemperature to change these devices, but mcsTemperature does not recognized these devices as being a device that it has created via input on one of its interfaces. What are these devices?

Comment

These are the ones I setup in McsTemperature shown on the image.
      Attached Files

Comment

The browser setup is better maintained and I suggest using it rather than the windows form. The forecast devices that you selected are normally created automatically when you select your weather download site and start storing the forecast information into the database. You need to select either NWS site or WeatherXML method to get forecast data to populate these devices. If you still have problems after doing this then delete the #47 etc from the setup and HS and let the plugin create them.

Comment

Working...
        X