Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Control.gif file

I keep getting a message in the homeseer log saying
    "10/7/2008 9:00:40 PM - Error - Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html/images/sensors/Control.gif"

This message occurs every 6-10 minutes. Does anyone have the missing control.gif file?

Control.gif is a file that you need to provide. It is used when Tempeature Actions are setup. You can use a blank graphic or anything that corresponds to the type of thing you are controlling

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      Control.gif is a file that you need to provide. It is used when Tempeature Actions are setup. You can use a blank graphic or anything that corresponds to the type of thing you are controlling
      Small request for control.gif. can modify(rebuild) mcstemp with 2 gifs (active/inactive) version

Comment

Give 5.14.2 a try. ControlON.gif and ControlOFF.gif

Comment

hmmm. Is 5.14.2 the version currently on your site Michael? What's it's claim to fame over 5.14.0 ?
          Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

The top of the mcsTemperature subforum contains the change log as well as the download. Only on the HS board at this time. I want to make certain it does what Droppyear asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
              The top of the mcsTemperature subforum contains the change log as well as the download. Only on the HS board at this time. I want to make certain it does what Droppyear asked.
              thanx, worked

ps. maybe later together with somebody else request change is tri-state on/off/inactive, but really later...
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Droopyear; November 4, 2008, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Glad it worked. I did add the inactive state in 5.14.3. I also added some icons, but you can continue to use whatever fits your preference.

Comment

Working...
                X