No announcement yet.

Relays not graphing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked a similiar question to HST and never got an answer. The pattern that was used in ADIOcelot was based upon the original HST Ocelot pluign. There were just some things added to it to improve its usabilty.

Have you collected any debug data yet?

Comment

Mike,

got busy over the holiday weekend and finally got around to getting that debug data .. sent an e-mail with files attached .. let me know what you come up with ..

Pete

Comment

The mcsTemperature debug shows that during that for the full duration of the test there was no status change of any device reported by HS. The Ocelot Comm Log shows the following reported to HS

Code:
        9/11/2009 7:33:17 PM SECU16 Setting device \12 to  2
        This correlates to the source code

Code:
        1740                                  If cs <> stat Then
        1750                                      If gLogComms = 1 Then
        1760                                          WriteLog "SECU16 Setting device " + h + Trim(Str(j + 8)) + " to " + Str(stat)
        1770                                      End If
        1780                                      hs.SetDeviceStatus h + Trim(Str(j + 8)), stat
        1790                                      callback.ValueChangeEvent h & Trim(Str(j + 8)), p
        1800                                  End If
        This shows that ADIOcelot is doing what it was designed to do

I then looked at mcsTemperature and see that no discretes are being recognized in the setup. I see that I was only looking for input discretes (switch type) and not for output discretes (relay type). I make this change is V6.0.2 http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=137503. Also make certain in your setup that you do have a database field name entered for the relay.

Comment

Working...
        X