This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thx for the fast reply.

That is the strange thing. When I run xapmcs1wire all the sensors read out perfect. And when I use MRB1WireTemperatureTester.exe the sensors work also.
    The reason for buying the mcsTemperature is the nice graph-options which I cann't do without.

I don't know what you mean by " other interfaces besides the DS9490D/9097U" since the one I have works well with the v4.00 32 bit version driver under XP. Everything point to a combination of v4.03 64bit driver and the plugin since I don't find any problems with anybody who uses the v4.03 32 bit version of the driver.

Comment

• If you can use MRB1WireTemperatureTester.exe to get the sensor values into HS virtual devices then you can use mcsTemperature to graph the values. If you have a computer that can run the 4.00 version of the DallasSemiconductor drivers then you can use mcsTemperature to manage the 1-wire senors.

I also saw somebody recently posted that they have a script that puts the 1-wire sensor values into HS2 virtual devices.

I was also indicating that others have provided plugins to process 1-wire sensors, but these plugins expect an interface that is different than DS9097U or DS9490D.

Comment

• x64 4.03 driver

Has anything more been done to support the 64bit driver in HS2 mscTemprature.
        I am getting the same error in line 8040 as well. When I run the software that came with the driver from Dallas/Maxim it locates and reads my sensors. I have tried installing the 4.0 drivers but they all yell at me saying it does not support x64 machine.

Comment

• The OWAPI library and a COM environment is what mcsTemerature uses. I have not looked, but I doubt if there has been any further development in that area. There will also be no further development with HS2 not that HS3 is available. For the .NET environment I maintain xapmcs1wire for the 1-wire interface.

Comment

Working...
          X