Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trigger not starting during that specific time

Hi Michael,
    Do you know why this trigger is not firing at 1:00 AM? What am I doing wrong? The log indicated that it is firing at 2:34 Am instead. The outside temp. is definitely less then 40 at 1:00 Am.
    Thanks for your input,
    Aldo

Increase Main Thermostat Temperature to 1 degree if Less then 40
    \28 decreases to 40 and persists for 0 minutes with retrigger after 120 minutes
    Time is after 1:00 AM
    AND
    Time is before 6:00 AM
    WHEN
    Everyday
    Last ran: Today 4:42 AM

Run script: BLIncreaseSetPoint.vb("main", "MainHouse")

Hi,
    This is bothering me, I know I'm doing something stupid.
    I'm using MCTemperature in an event that should trigger after 1:00 AM if the outside temperature goes inside this limits of 40 and -30. Unfortunately the trigger does not trigger after 1:00 AM but at 1:33 AM instead. What am I doing wrong, I know the temperature is within these limits. Any suggestions are very much appreciated. FYI, I'm trying to increase the thermostat setpoint every 120 min starting at 1:00 AM.

Trigger Name:
    Increase Main Thermostat Temperature to 1 degree if Less then 40
    Temperature outside
    \28 Goes Inside Range -30 to 40 and persists for 0 minutes with retrigger after 120 minutes
    Time range:
    Time is after 1:00 AM
    AND
    Time is before 6:00 AM
    WHEN
    Everyday
    Last ran: Today 4:46 AM
    Log File from the trigger firing at 2:46 AM:
    2/23/2011 2:46:51 AM BLStatMainHouse Before at 2/23/2011 2:46:51 AM Outside Temp: 24 BLStatMainHouse6450 Before Heat Point: 64

Thanks,
    Aldo

Comment

Enable the general debug to collect some data for the period you are getting unexpected behavior. That should provide better visibilitiy.

Comment

Working...
      X