Graphing problem for 24 hour plot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphing problem for 24 hour plot

I have version 6.2.14 and when I plot my temperature and humidity data for a 24-hour plot only the humidity data are plotted. All data are shown in a 72-hour plot, however. Is there a setting that I am missing or is this a bug in the program? Thank you.

Elliott,

Do you see data if you try to plot just the temperature or just the humidity separately?
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU - Mono 6.4X
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.4X

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation.

Comment

Graphing problem

Pete:
      Thanks. So, if I deselect all the humidity sensors. select all the temperature sensors, I get the legend for each sensor above the graph, but no line plots for any. This is the case for either "24 hour" or "daily" plots.

Elliott

Comment

Elliot,

I guessing that you used to get line plots and now you don't? I'm also guessing you have configured it right cuz you are getting humidity graphs.

Curious if you've checked your DB for recent data for your temperature sensors.

How long have you been running the application?

Try to do the same going back say 2 months ago and see if get anything showing up in the graphs.

You can turn on debug and get some granular details. Where are you getting your data from? (sensors)
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU - Mono 6.4X
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.4X

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation.

Comment

This is typically due to the setup where where lines are not connected for missing data. On the 24 hour chart there may not be data for every sample of the x axis, depending upon your data save rate. If you do not connect dots and have no dots for temperature then there will be nothing showing for it.

Comment

Graphing problem resolved

So, this is how I resolved the problem for the 24-h and daily graphs: On "display" page, "content selection," select "Show data points for temperature lines," which works, and also, select "Always connect dots in line charts," which also works. For graphs of all other times, the lines are shown for temperature without these items selected. However, for graphs of all other times, the data points for temperature are not shown unless the "Show data points..." is selected.

Comment

Working...
            X