weatherXML and forecast tab setup of mcstemp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weatherXML and forecast tab setup of mcstemp

If weatherxml is populating the forecast data in the mcstemp database, what settings do I use in the forecast tab of the mcstemp plug-in?

Do I remove all the currently filled in blanks in the following sections of the forecast tab?:

"forecast location information"

"weatherXML" (currently with button on "get wfrom weatherxml file" with location ID, License, partner id populated with information

"Weather Underground Upload"

"WeatherPLUG"

"store forecast data in devices and database"

Currently, I am getting the following errors:

3/8/2013 7:02:13 AM mcsTemperature WeatherXML on line 710 Object variable or With block variable not set
    3/8/2013 7:04:02 AM weatherXML Error accessing the condition icon: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    3/8/2013 7:04:02 AM weatherXML Error accessing dewpoint: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    3/8/2013 7:04:13 AM mcsTemperature WeatherXML on line 710 Object variable or With block variable not set
    3/8/2013 7:06:13 AM mcsTemperature WeatherXML on line 710 Object variable or With block variable not set
    3/8/2013 7:08:13 AM mcsTemperature WeatherXML on line 710 Object variable or With block variable not set
    3/8/2013 7:10:14 AM mcsTemperature WeatherXML on line 710 Object variable or With block variable not set
    3/8/2013 7:12:14 AM mcsTemperature WeatherXML on line 710 Object variable or With block variable not set
    Last edited by Ricky; March 8, 2013, 09:15 AM.

I am out of country and have no means to answer your question with specific detail until I get back in a couple weeks. There are many that use the configuration you are trying to setup so you will have better chance to get specific information on the WeatherXML forum.

Comment

Working...
    X