mcsMusic not in Updater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcsMusic not in Updater

Is it just my copy of HS or is this plugin missing from the Updater (using latest 1.7 release)?

I gather it's not free and a trial is available from somewhere. If it's downloadable from elsewhere please can you give me the url? Thanks.

I did not want to support HS2-related issues with the plugin so I removed it from the HST store. I never told Rick what to do with it for 1.7. Choices are to not offer it or offer it for free. I have no issue with providing it free, but it has been awhile since I did anything with the source so I do not want to relearn it to make updates and fixes. It has been stable for my needs so no need for me to break what works. If you have an ftp address I can upload it. It is about 5 or 6 meg. I'll also send a message to Rick to restore it to the 1.7 updater as a $0 item.

Comment

Hi Michael. Thanks, that's very kind of you. I sent you a PM. :-)

Comment

mscmusic files

I was wandering if I can get a copy of the full file also

Comment

Me too. I'd be really grateful for the updated ocx file please. (I didn't want to keep bugging you!)

Comment

I had sent it to Rick a few weeks ago to restore in the HS1 updater. I thought I also put an no-license version of the ocx in this forum, but may not. I'm traveling now so remind me next week if it does not show up in the updater

Comment

thanks

Ok thank you

Comment

The message board posting does not have a license requirement with Version 1.10.2. I believe I ftp'd the full package to Gary. Perhaps a PM to him and he can forward it to you.

Comment

Unfortunately the version I have asks for a license and won't run without it. :-(

Comment

The .ocx that is posted at the top of this subforum should be downloaded after the full package is installed. That will allow use without a license. The one I submitted to Rick has the latest .ocx in the install package, but either alternative will yield the same result.

Comment

I'm with you now. Thanks, Michael.

Comment

Working...
                      X