How do I access MCSmusic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I access MCSmusic

I installed the plugin, but there was no path added to the Homeseer main page or the web page. The only way into the program is via the interfaces tab on the options page? Do I need to add the path manually, or did someting fail during the install?

HS 1.7
    XP sp2
    MCS temperature
    MCS Movement
    doomotion
    main lobby
    ROC Randomizer
    ROC Outlook
    RFID
    Webcam
    HAI RC Thermostat
    Ultraview
    and more...

If you want to get to it from a browser then you need to add it to your links.htm file. I normally get to it from the Menu bar that gives setup, nowplaying and a few other selection options. There may be a checkbox to include/exclude it from the menu. If you have too many menu items then only the 1st 8 will display so you need something like mcsMenu to customize the menu bar.

Comment

Michael,
      Thanks, I should have known about the 8 limit. I guess MCS Menu needs be added to the list of plugins.
      Gardner

Comment

Hi,

2 things:

1. where is mcsmenu..it is not in updater.
        2. I am new to this whole thing and can see the folder on the c drive but need to know as I do not see it anywhere in homeseer.

How do I access mcsmusic????

Regards,

Comment

mcsMenu is only available for Homeseer version 1.x. It is in the updater for this version.

mcsMusic is one of the most comprehensive plugins available with Library Managment functions, Homeseer playlist and player integration, multiple and remote players. If you are just starting out it is likely not the best choice until you are comfortable with basic Homeseer functionality.

Comment

Working...
          X