ds10 with w800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ds10 with w800

Has anyone tried to use the ds10s with the w800 I can not get the icons of the status to update using the mcsmovement plugin. If so what setting for the device propertys are being used.

Thank you

I'm traveling, but my memory tells me that a DS10 with the W800 security (default) setup uses the <> 1 setting. If the device is configed in W800 as an X10 then it should be a standard ON/OFF

Comment

ds10 with w800

that is what the documentations say and have the update the device string checked and I do but all of mine are acting the same. Justin

Comment

If you are running HS2 then you will need to select Value Change Event as the method mcsMovement attaches to Homeseer. The SETIO access was removed with later HS2 builds.

Comment

ds10 and w800

that is the curent setting I have Please let me know if you have anymore ideas

Comment

Are you getting the Alert/Normal text string produced by the W800 plugin when the DS10 is activated? I think HS will allow you to log events. Set the logging property of the mcsMovement event and confirm that the event is being fired.

Comment

scrap the idea of using movemnent for now

I had to forget it I am out of time for now and I had to store the entire server to get the alarm to work again

thank you for your time

Comment

Working...
              X