• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCSm and hs2049 ?

I am trying MCSmusic version 1.11.64 with HS. 2049 and CDJ

MCSmusic.asp page is not all there. the buttons work the Sony just fine ,
    but the playlist load in a drop down menu as per each album,
    I have no albumcover page.

its been a long time since i use MCSm, and it was with HS1.7.
    dose it work with HS2049?
    I don't think my database is being built correctly

thanks
    bj

Reconcile Libray vs Database button
    this is what i get in my log, then it locks up

3/8/2006 8:42:42 PM - mcsMusic - Populate Spininer Tracks Error: Line 350 Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'Artist="Accept" AND Album="A compilation of the best of "Balls to the wall" and "Restless and wild"" AND Song="Fast as a shark"'.
    3/8/2006 8:42:42 PM - mcsMusic - Populate Spininer Tracks Error: Line 350 Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'Artist="Various Artists" AND Album="Beltin' The Blues" AND Song="Dixie Diner - Greg "Fingers" Taylor With Anson Funderburgh & The Rockets"'.
    3/8/2006 8:43:02 PM - mcsMusic - Populate Spininer Tracks Error: Line 350 Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'Artist="Vinson, Eddie "Cleanhead"" AND Album="Roomful Of Blues" AND Song="House Of Joy"'.
    3/8/2006 8:43:02 PM - mcsMusic - Populate Spininer Tracks Error: Line 350 Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'Artist="Vinson, Eddie "Cleanhead"" AND Album="Roomful Of Blues" AND Song="He Was A Friend Of Mine"'.
    3/8/2006 8:43:02 PM - mcsMusic - Populate Spininer Tracks Error: Line 350 Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'Artist="Vinson, Eddie "Cleanhead"" AND Album="Roomful Of Blues" AND Song="Movin' With Lester"'.
    3/8/2006 8:43:02 PM - mcsMusic - Populate Spininer Tracks Error: Line 350 Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'Artist="Vinson, Eddie "Cleanhead"" AND Album="Roomful Of Blues" AND Song="No Bones"'.
    3/8/2006 8:43:02 PM - mcsMusic - Populate Spininer Tracks Error: Line 350 Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'Artist="Vinson, Eddie "Cleanhead"" AND Album="Roomful Of Blues" AND Song="That's The Groovy Thing"'.
    3/8/2006 8:43:02 PM - mcsMusic - Populate Spininer Tracks Error: Line 350 Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'Artist="Vinson, Eddie "Cleanhead"" AND Album="Roomful Of Blues" AND Song="Past Sixty Blues"'.
    3/8/2006 8:43:02 PM - mcsMusic - Populate Spininer Tracks Error: Line 350 Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'Artist="Vinson, Eddie "Cleanhead"" AND Album="Roomful Of Blues" AND Song="Street Lights"'.
    3/8/2006 8:43:02 PM - mcsMusic - Populate Spininer Tracks Error: Line 350 Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'Artist="Vinson, Eddie "Cleanhead"" AND Album="Roomful Of Blues" AND Song="Farmer's Daughter Blues"'.
    3/8/2006 8:43:12 PM - mcsMusic - Populate Spininer Tracks Error: Line 350 Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'Artist="Bob Rivers Comedy Corp" AND Album="Twisted Christmas" AND Song="The Restroom Door Said, "Gentlemen""'.

At one time it was working with HS2,, but apparently it no longer does. Rick had tried without success to run it on his system. The HS2/mcsMusic configuration is something that I do not use and maintenance of this configuration has been problematic. I will ask Rick to remove it from the updater since it appears to no longer function.

The current source code is at http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsMusic.zip and http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsLibraryManagement.zip should anyone care to tinker with it.

Comment

Working...
    X