How do I fix this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I fix this?

I've been getting this error when I try to display a movement page.
    The barblack.gif file is there in a couple of places but the mcsMovement/\mcsMovement seems like a problem.

8/4/2006 12:39:58 PM - Error - Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html/mcsMovement/\mcsMovement\motion\BARBLACK.GIF
    James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

As best I can tell by looking at the source all the graphics are requested by using a path relative to the root of the HTTP server. That means

IMG SRC='\mcsMovement\motion\BARBLACK.GIF'

This should resolve to ...Homeseer 2\HTML\mcsMovement\motion\BARBLACK.GIF'

It looks like it is being resolved to a path that is relative to where mcsMovement.asp is running. From the browser with the movement page showing do a show source and look for the barblack text. If it is as I showed in the IMG SRC line above then issue a help desk ticket. If it does not have a leading "\" or "/" before mcsMovement then post the segment here so I can try to figure out where it comes from.

Comment

I upgraded to the forum version..

I noticed that version I had was older than what you had on the forum. I installed that and the problem went away. It is possible that the new install had nothing to do with it but it is gone.
      James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Working...
      X