Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onoff, Offon

Michael,

Can you please confirm, if I set a device for ONOFF (a DS10) the plugin doesn't actually change the status to match the OPPOSITE logic, it only does this for the plugin's use (as in setting it for ONOFF would invert the present signal for the ANDing of the signal to create an Area as ON or not).

Meaning, hs.devicestatus would provide OFF, however mcsmovement would read it as ON for BOTH the movement tab as well as the area tab? Or is it only the area tab?

Thanks!

--Dan
    Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

I believe you are correct. It applies to the the movement and area logic and to the device string and icon updates as well I think. It should not change the HS DeviceStatus except as setup per the OFF timeouts.

Comment

Great! That makes sense as to what I was seeing. That's perfect, as I won't have to change any of my already setup Ultrastatus stuff (which I had setup quite a while before installing movement...so I'll slowly change over control to movement)

--Dan
      Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Working...
      X