Unable to serve source error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to serve source error

When I click the mcsMovement tab in Homeseer all I get is an error message that says:

HTTP/1.1 404 OK Server: HomeSeer
    HomeSeer internal error
    File: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html\/includes/style.asp HTTP/1.1 404 OK Server: HomeSeer
    HomeSeer internal error
    File: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html\/includes/header.asp<SCRIPT language=JavaScript>function clearSubmit(button) { // put ... in the face of the submit button and copy the button to clientAction // ClientAction captures the last button pressed before a submit // if the Select / Upate toggle button was hit and update requested or another // button was hit and the mode is for update then submit the form document.MovementForm.ClientAction.value = button.name; if (button.name == "GroupFilter") { document.MovementForm.DeviceFilter.value = "N/A"; } if (button.name == "DeviceFilter") { document.MovementForm.GroupFilter.value = "N/A"; } if (button.value == "Update") { button.value = "Updating"; document.MovementForm.submit(); }}// Special case of <Return> form text box that could not be vectored with onChangefunction CheckText() { var result; if (document.MovementForm.ClientAction.value == "") { document.MovementForm.ClientAction.value = "EndDate"; } if (document.MovementForm.Update.value == "Select") { document.MovementForm.Update.value = "Updating"; result = true; } else { result = false; } return result;}</SCRIPT>

Script error: Type mismatch: 'CustomHeader'

response.write CustomHeader(Array(fs4.Value, "", gBackgroundColor, "", gStyleSheet))
    Else</PRE>
    </PRE>
    I believe I am running the latest version of mcsMovement but I've never been able to get anything but this message from it. Any ideas?</PRE>
    Bill</PRE>
    </PRE>

These files were in the HS1 updater but never made it to the HS2 one. I posted a set at #19 at http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=101905. I believe they go into the \HTML\Includes folder.

Comment

The updater does have them...

I had the same issue and used the updater to dowload the "Include Scripts" from Jeff Farmer which solved the problem.
      James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Thanks! That fixed it.

Bill

Comment

Working...
        X