Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcs movement

I hope this is the right place for this post -

I just installed the mcs Movement plugin in an almost new HS 2 current setup. When I access any of the web pages I get missing file alerts - are there perhaps some stubs missing from the install ?

TTP/1.1 404 OK Server: HomeSeer
    HomeSeer internal error
    File: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html\/includes/style.aspHTTP/1.1 404 OK Server: HomeSeer
    HomeSeer internal error
    File: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html\/includes/header.asp<SCRIPT language=JavaScript>function clearSubmit(button) { // put ... in the face of the submit button and copy the button to clientAction // ClientAction captures the last button pressed before a submit // if the Select / Upate toggle button was hit and update requested or another // button was hit and the mode is for update then submit the form document.MovementForm.ClientAction.value = button.name; if (button.name == "GroupFilter") { document.MovementForm.DeviceFilter.value = "N/A"; } if (button.name == "DeviceFilter") { document.MovementForm.GroupFilter.value = "N/A"; } if (button.value == "Update") { button.value = "Updating"; document.MovementForm.submit(); }}// Special case of <Return> form text box that could not be vectored with onChangefunction CheckText() { var result; if (document.MovementForm.ClientAction.value == "") { document.MovementForm.ClientAction.value = "EndDate"; } if (document.MovementForm.Update.value == "Select") { document.MovementForm.Update.value = "Updating"; result = true; } else { result = false; } return result;}</SCRIPT>

Script error: Type mismatch: 'CustomHeader'

response.write CustomHeader(Array(fs4.Value, "", gBackgroundColor, "", gStyleSheet))
    Else</PRE>

In the log...
    12/08/2007 22:54:44 - Web Server Erro - Cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html\/includes/style.asp

12/08/2007 22:54:44 - Web Server Erro - Cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html\/includes/header.asp

A number of my plugins/scripts use the "Includes" that were written by CFGuy and included in the HS1 Updater. They were not migrated to the HS2 Updater so you need to have t hem or get them elsewhere. Post #9 of http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=101905 has a copy.

Comment

He meant #19

It is actually post #19 that has the copy.
      James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Many thanks,

I see now I have indeed posted in the wrong area - there is a mcs Movement forum subsection that somehow I missed - sorry - no excuse except it's late. Even worse this question is already addressed there ! (and it works !)

K

Comment

Working...
        X