Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael McSharry
    replied
    mcsMovement's forms are event driven when each keystroke is analyzed and form updates made as necessary. It will never be implemented in a browser. What is available for browser-based editing is the generic ini editor that can be found in the mcs plug-ins and scripts forum. It it intended for simple edits and does not have the richness or data integrity validation that is available with a application-specific config page.

Leave a comment:

• ArbWare
    started a topic Web based config? (feature wish?)

Web based config? (feature wish?)

I love MCSMovement.. It does everything i need in handling my Motion sensors.

The only thing that i would like to see is a config that is accessible via a browser connection...

It probably can't be done easily because it appears that it is pre-compiling the scripts that are marked to be run in "Optimize" mode whenever you leave the config... I'm not sure how you could handle this with a browser config....

So it's probably way too much work to do for a usability change to something that does work perfectly fine as it is.

But if wishes were fishes.... well.. Charley the Tuna would be one happy Albacore.

Just a thought..

Again, I love the plugin, and really appreciate the support you have provided.

Andrew
Working...
X