mcsMovement working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcsMovement working?

I have tried d/l the plugin from the updater but all the files seem to be on my computer but
    it doesn't seem to be working.

when I try config from the HS web page nothing happens and on HS menu there is no mcsMovement menu choice.

I havd HS 2.3.019 and OS is vista
    jjsmd@yahoo.com

Works well for me. I take it you have it enabled, have saved the interfaces page and have restarted HS?
    James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

I have done all that?

I was wondering if this is written in VB6? I have vista and it has VBexpress.net I am not sure about VB6?
      jjsmd@yahoo.com

Comment

It is written in vb6 and it comes with the source code. You can try to debug it but a lot of people have used this plugin for a long time without any issues like you describe. Maybe deleting the installation and trying again will work? Have you looked on the forum to make sure you have downloaded the latest version that isn't in the HS update?
        James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

BTW, the config off the Interfaces page has never worked for me. Only the menu from the HS log (GUI not web) works. And the window is sometimes lost behind the HS GUI so make sure you make it small before you click on the menu (if you ever get that far).
          James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

I finally got it working after installing VB6 on my computer.

I am now trying to figure out how to use it. Do you know of anyone that has scripts written for this plugin?

Thanks
            jjsmd@yahoo.com

Comment

The focus of the plugin is to provide an UI that generally decreases the need to write scripts. It takes care of updating device strings, conditioning sensor inputs, and handling relationships of sensors. It does provide a scripting interface which is no different than the HS one but does provide the ability to associate a scirpt with a virtual devices so the status of the script execution can be monitored and the virtual device can be used to terminate the script.

Comment

Working...
              X