Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCS Movement

Sir,

Lately... (last few weeks).. i've been getting some errors in my log for MCSMovement..

Last night it was:

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr><td class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">7/6/2009 1:06:00 AM </td> <td class="LOGType1" colspan="3" align="left">mcsMovement </td> <td class="LOGEntry1" colspan="8" align="left">StatusChange on line 30 Out of stack space</td></tr></tbody></table>

The other error i seem to get is about callback #4 and Commandtimer... (sorry i didn't get it copied).

Most times it doesn't affect the system at all.. everything works....

Occaisionally.. (about a week ago was the last time..).. i get constant errors that seem to brng system to a crawl... a restart of homeseer takes care of it..

Since the last time was in the middle of the night... i was not in a position to copy the errors from the log... I just rebooted... (i noticed when i went to the Bathroom in the dark at 2:00 in the morning)..

I'll try to grab the errors next time.. but is there anthing else i can provide to make debugging this easier?

Thanks
    Regards,

Andrew B.

you should be able to browse to your log file in the HomeSeer 2 directory, it may be in a subfolder called logs, depending on how you have it set up. just look for a txt file that has log in the title.
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

There is a debug option checkbox under miscellaneous optioins which typically puts data in a .txt file in the \Data subfolder. mcsMovement is pretty old so the convention at that time may have been to put it in the HS log and that will be a bother as it could get pretty large.

Comment

attached file is when the log went "kabloie"..

not sure if it tells you much..

I'll turn debug on sometime in next couple days.. and let it run for a while.

Thanks for any help you can give.
        Attached Files
        Regards,

Andrew B.

Comment

Dont know what all is happening, but on the surface the messages are from HS indicating that it called mcsMovement, but normal exchange did not happen. It tried it with a number of different type of callbacks.

Comment

Working...
          X