mcsMovement Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcsMovement Error

Hey Michael, I'm just testing out your program today using the latest HS Pro 2.4.0.11 and, from what I can tell, your latest script 1.14.0.1. I'm running Windows 7 and have scripting engine 5.8.

I installed from Updater and then upgraded by placing the new ocx file in the HS program's folder.

When HS starts I do get the mcsMovement menu item on the log screen but clicking on ANY item produces nothing. Whether I click setup, help, display, or group I get nothing: no popup, no error, nothing.

I have checked HS' logs but there is nothing in there. I have checked windows logs and there are no application errors.

Any idea?

Thanks!

When there are no messages there is not much to go on. The setup will show a Windows form in the upper left of the desktop. The others will spawn a IE browser. There should also be a mcsMovement browser link button the HS pages such as Device Status one.

I did an update for HSPRO to the 2.4.x from the updater and mcsMovement still behaves as it did with 2.3.x. There is a debug option in the mcsMovement.ini file. It may give some info, but it does seem as if HS is not ever callling the plugin. You can change the DebugLog=1 entry in the .ini if you want to try. The output should go to the HS log.

The .ini file that I tested with is below. It should be just a default one.

Code:
    [Movement]
    DefinedGroups="Default"
    SortOption=0
    HouseOption=0
    MovementDatabase=mcsMovement.mdb
    MovementTable=tblMotion
    DBProvider=0
    BarHeight1=10
    BarHeight2=5
    StyleSheet=Style.css
    BackgroundColor=""