Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcsmovement versions

Hello,
    I am getting issue starting this plugin.
    Here is my config:
    HSPRO 2.5.0.52

Mcsmouvement : v 1.9.10 (obtained from updater)

Can you confirm which files are the correct ones (ocx and others) ?

Many thnks

The configuration you have is correct. The plugin only has a desktop interface that you get to from the Interfaces tab where the plugin is enabled. I see a plugin button is available, but its use results in an error. This is a very old plugin that was originally done for HS1, ported to HS2. While it should function it has not been updated since the early HS2 releases.

Comment

MCSmovement

Thanks for your quick reply .
      I do not have access to any interface. When I click on the plugin button, I have access to Movement Pattern but cannot select anything .I see the following buttons: End Date / Duration / Group /Device
      Do i miss something ? Is there a newer version? Is it really compatible with HSPRO ?
      It would be nice to have it working.....
      Regards

Comment

Access is from the mcsMovement menu from the same page where the log scrolls. It brings up the form with four tabs where the mcsMovement setup is done.
        Attached Files

Comment

mcsmovement + SQL

Hello,
          How do we move from a mdb database to a SQL database ? Is it possible to do it once the plug in has been started under mdb?
          Thanks

Comment

It should be a change of the setting to select SQL rather than access. If will not move data already recorded in access. It is likely you need to restart the plugin/HS2 so it will initialize correctly to the new database.

Comment

Working...
            X