2x-xap ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2x-xap ?

I have been have some problems when I updated from HS 2.2.0.66 to HS 2.3.0.16 an still
    on Hs 2.3.0.19.

Don't know what to make of this, did not have the problem when on HS 2.2.0.66
    Attached Files
    -Mike-

-Home automation powered by the wind and sun-
    Zotac 9300g-Q9400s-4gb ram-Intel 120 SSD-MS XP
    HS 2.5.0.20, BLlan,BLweather,MCSXap,Jon00 graphing,Jon00 Whois,Snevl/Ten WeatherAlerts
    W2c,Ztroller,z-wave+18,Q100D's,Silex 3000gb
    Zoneminder 1.24.2 - Ubuntu 11.04 x64 on top of Xenserve
    Zoneminder 1.24.2 - Ubuntu 11.04 x64 Zotac D525 atom

did you check for two similar xap dll plugin files in your homeseer directory

otherwise check the io_interfaces key in the settings.ini for a duplicate entry in the list
    Last edited by mnsandler; January 4, 2009, 05:44 PM. Reason: added more stuff
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

latest version?

What is the latest version of xap?
      I have this 2.0.0.313 is this the lastest?
      Best,
      Jakob Sand, I automate everything!

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
        did you check for two similar xap dll plug in files in your homeseer directory

otherwise check the io_interfaces key in the settings.ini for a duplicate entry in the list
        I only have 1, HSP-mcxapshell.dll no others found. Checked the setting .ini file I have no duplicate entry's that I can find. The HS log on start up only shows 1 xap plug in initializing.

The only updates I have made is to HS its self.

Maybe not related? I see something similar under mcsSprinkers, thread by michelrochette.
        -Mike-

HS 2.5.0.20, BLlan,BLweather,MCSXap,Jon00 graphing,Jon00 Whois,Snevl/Ten WeatherAlerts

Comment

I downloaded HS 2.3.0.19 and it did not change my view of the mcsXap links from 2.3.0.0 which also did not change anything from 2.2.66. Make certain you have only one hspi_mcsXap.* in your Homeseer folder. Another user is having multiple mcsSprinklers links displayed which looks to be similiar behavior. I do not know what criteria HST uses to show the links so your best chance at resolution is with HST.

Comment

Michael,

Thanks for the reply, Xap is working.
            I have been working with HST on a problem, the first thing they point to is a third party plug in.

Just process of elimination.

This is the only thing that I can see that is not normal.
            I have a Help ticket, Greg (Rupp) has passed this on to Rich, he thinks its something with plugins using pages that end with .aspx
            -Mike-

Comment

Note that all my plugins use .asp and none use aspx.

Comment

I also have the exact same situation, screens are identical. The plug-in seems to work. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, checked for duplicate files without resolution. The log has the following entry, even though I downloaded and installed the 1.6.0.6 files, supposedly:

2/22/2009 12:09:46 PM - Info - Found plug-in: mcsXap, version: 1.6.0.4

Don't know if they are related, but I also get the following error message in the log:

2/22/2009 6:20:34 PM - mcsXap - IncludeContent Line 20 Invalid procedure call or argument

This appears to occur when a new event I created is suppose to be triggered by a "Xap Event Trigger". The event is suppose to run a script when it receives a particular xap message. The script doesn't run and the above error appears.

Any solutions to either problem?

Homeseer 2.3.44
                Last edited by caustin; February 22, 2009, 07:58 PM. Reason: additional information

Comment

I cannot give any more guidance about the first, but the IncludeContent error is a bug and fixed in 1.6.7 of the hybrid. It is OK in the .net. I updated the hybrid download.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
                    I cannot give any more guidance about the first, but the IncludeContent error is a bug and fixed in 1.6.7 of the hybrid. It is OK in the .net. I updated the hybrid download.
                    That fixed it, thanks Michael!

Comment

I am also getting two links, but everything works as it should. Maybe they are also looking at registered OCXs that start with "hspi", and are picking up the OCX in \BIN?

Bill

Comment

Working...
                      X