visual studio xap lib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

visual studio xap lib

Is there a visual studio VB xap lib avaliable to write a app that sends/recieves xap messages to interface with MCSxap running on HS?
    Last edited by Gerard; February 3, 2009, 10:10 PM.

I'm not certain I totally understand your question. There is a component availalbe from MI4 that encapsulates the xAP protocol. All my xAP applications are written in VB6.

Comment

Michael - I saw the components up at MI4 just no VB sample apps that I could jump start from, all apps are in C# that I found. Did find a very old VB project on BAZAutomation.com so may see if it loads in VS.

Comment

Here is a VB6 project as an example. It is the xapmcsUM that pops up a message log based upon a few xap schema contents. There may be exta stuff in the set. It looks like I last did anything with it was about 3 years ago.
        Attached Files

Comment

Michael
          Wow, thanks for sharing. This will be of great help.

Comment

Michael
            I regestered all the needed OCX's and opened the project in VS. Am now working thru the VBS to VS conversion issues. There is lots of great code here, thanks.

One question on the XAP OCX there apears to be a set of DLL's needed to support it but I do not find them on any XAP sites. Do you know which ones they are and where to get them? I searched Patricks, MI4, BIZ and links from them but no luck.

Comment

Working...
            X