Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply.

I have solved my problem. It was to do with a script error not related to mcsxap. But I did change the script to use HS device changes (hs.SetDeviceValueByRef) as opposed to CAPIControlHandler calls for the webcontrol outputs via xap. It is much more responsive now as the CAPI method seemed to be a bit laggy.

Basically my project calculates excess solar generation (power going to the grid), creates a 7 digit binary number which is used to control the outputs on the webcontrol board. Then using a resistor ladder I generate a voltage between 0v and 5v which controls a power diverter which controls the element in the hot water cyclinder up to 3kW. So rather than send excess power back to the grid I use it to variably heat our water up to 65 degrees C. A kind of solar storage. If the temperature falls below 50 degrees C then the element is turned on regardless.

Thanks, Marty.
    iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Working...
    X