getting HS to send xAp messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting HS to send xAp messages

How do I set HSpro to send xAp messages. I can see them in HSpro but they don't show up in the viewer or in HS3Pro. I am hoping to use a few of my devices in HSpro to trigger events in HS3 with Xap messages

Thanks Ken
    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

It is not clear to me if you are referring to HS2 or HS3 mcsXap plugin. It is also not clear if you are trying to send devices defined elsewhere in HS or if you are trying to send from devices that were created by receipt of an xAP message.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      It is not clear to me if you are referring to HS2 or HS3 mcsXap plugin. It is also not clear if you are trying to send devices defined elsewhere in HS or if you are trying to send from devices that were created by receipt of an xAP message.
      Sorry Michael,

I will try to clarify, I am trying to send xAp messages from a device created in HS2PRO by zwave devices and then have HS3Pro act on them. I appreciate your assistance please let me know if you need further information

Thanks Ken
      HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

On HS2 the mcsXap page should have show BSC send checkbox to show the devices that exist in HS. The one(s) you want to send via xAP should with selected with the "A"ccept column checkbox and save. Do something in HS2 so the Device Status,Value or String change. This will result in an xAP message from HS2 that can be seen with xAP Message Viewer. It will also show up as two lines in HS3 mcsXap page. Select the "A"ccept checkbox on the State or Value lines depending upon what information you want from HS2 to be used in HS3. Change the device again in HS2 and the change will now be reflected in the device that was created in HS3. I find it easiest to just resend the same message from xAP Message viewer rather than going back to HS2, but either will work.

Comment

Working...
        X