Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XAP for HS3

Hi,

How do I go about deleting the XAP messages heard log, so that i can add new devices without worrying about adding a device which has not been heard for some period of time. Basically I would like to clear the non-added history so I can start from scratch.

Thanks,
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

There are three columns for user checkboxes. The Delete column is not currently implemented. Delete is intended to remove the item from the database of received messages. The Reject column is intended to filter it out from display and this filter can be overwritten with a display control checkbox at the top of the setup page. This "R" column checkbox is what you will using to achieve your objective. It is somewhat like putting it in the recycle bin.

Another riskier option is edit the two tables in \data\mcsxap.db that describe the messages received. Delete the rows that you want to remove. This would be like the unimplemented Delete function described above.

Comment

Thanks Michael,
      HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

I am trying to get mcsxap going in HS3 but I keep getting these messages in the log, How do I create the device reference?

Jan-05 10:59:40 PM mcsXap xAP Device n2l.depth.logic.controller.01.b6.72:Kitchen_main State accepted, but no device reference

Cheers Ken
        HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

You can uncheck the Accepted checkbox, save, check it, save. The most current version of mcsXap for HS3 does this automatically on a save operation and provides a log entry to let you know it is recreating a device. If you have a persist problem of devices disappearing then further analysis is needed.

Comment

Working...
          X