Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chartdirector

Hi,

I wonder which Chartdirector version (ASP/COM/VB or ASP.NET) is needed for xapmcsChart. I am trying to install the ASP.NET version but it doesn't seem to work when I try Chartdirector's sample programs.

Best regards,
    Jari

It uses the COM version which is the same as is used for mcsTemperature

Comment

OK, many thanks for the info. I have COM version installed.

I haven't yet had time to play with xapmcsChart because I have been struggling with my new aspx pages (which you may have noticed in the HS3 discussions). I managed to make now a major breakthough (after some hours of trial and error).

Comment

Here I am still using originally installed Chartdirector to generate mcsTemperature graphs.

Question: Michael is there a way to fix the clipping at the bottom of the chart being created?
        Attached Files
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Pete, The Display page has the setup to customize how the charts appear on different clients. I do not know your specific setup, but I would guess that the Screen and Chart Dimensions need to be adjusted.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Mike!

Yup; I like the google charting but would prefer not to be cloud / internet dependant on charting. (posted an example)

I have also been playing with using RRD graphing on the Linux side of things which also works well. (posted an example).
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Pete; December 28, 2013, 08:57 AM.
            - Pete

Auto mator
            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
            HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
            X