McsxAP 3.0.0.24 not saving devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McsxAP 3.0.0.24 not saving devices

I am having some issues with McsxAP 3.0.0.24 it works fine when I setup the device from the received message and it creates a device, but after I restart HS3 the device doesnt respond to the xAP message. If I enter the settings and resave the message theen it works again am I missing some thing to get it to keep the device info I am selecting the "A" check box for the message

I appreciate the help

Cheers Ken
    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

This was addressed in a more recent build. Download current version from xAP Library. I have submitted it to updater as well, but not certain if it is available there.

Comment

OK, I got the latest version, and now the device stay but now I have run into another issue I am using the nitrogen logic camera controllers and they send 2 messages per zone one is a numberic value for the light level that reports correctly but the second reports an ON/OFF message if the zone is occupied or not, How can I get McsxAP to trigger on teh on off message, it works fine in HS2 and worked prior to the update in HS3 but now I am getting no device change when the zone changes

need some help

Thanks Ken
      HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Can you clarify what is not working as expected. Are you change a HS3 device and not getting a xAP message or are you receiving an State= message and it is not updating an HS3 device?

Comment

I returned the on/off control of 100/0 rather than 7FFFFFFF 8000000. Not certain if this will make any difference to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
            Can you clarify what is not working as expected. Are you change a HS3 device and not getting a xAP message or are you receiving an State= message and it is not updating an HS3 device?
            Michael I am recieving a state message and its not updating the device.

Cheers Ken

Comment

Is that still true with the update posted today? if you look at the device value (e.g. event with one line script &msgbox(hs.DeviceValue(iRef)) where iRef is the device reference number. I have seen that the value does update, but the Device Management page does not update with the new value.

Comment

Michael The update you posted today fixed it

Thanks again for the hard work

Cheers Ken

Comment

Working...
                X