Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xap Locked Database error message - Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xap Locked Database error message - Help!

I've just started getting an error message with all of my xap data. Here is a sample of the errors I am seeing repeatedly from all datapoints I'm scanning. I could really use a hand on figuring out why/what file is locked. Going through the OS I don't have any locked/open files that I can find.

3/1/2014 7:33:20 PM ~!~mcsXap~!~ExecuteScalar SELECT count(Source) as extant FROM xAPBSC WHERE upper(Source)='MCS.ONEWIRE.GARAGE:XAPMCS1WIRE_.72000001879E4 B28.TEMPERATURE' Line 0 The database file is lockeddatabase is locked

3/1/2014 7:33:22 PM ~!~mcsXap~!~SaveXAPDictionaryToDB INSERT INTO xAPBSC (Source, DC, Reject, Accept, UID, Controllable, DetectedDate, MaxLevel) Values ('mcs.OneWire.GARAGE:xapmcs1Wire_.C0000001EFA94E28.Temperatu re','09341',0,1,'FF.0005:0110',0,'6/26/2010 12:45:57 PM','') Line 0 Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

HS2 or HS3?

The second one results from a new previously undiscovered xAP message is received at the same time the list of messages are being copied to the database. I should add protection to wait until the save is done before allowing new messages to be added.

The first I am not familiar. It may be something like concurrency where two operations were started on the database and the second one could not complete. The specific operation attempted is to see if a xap message is recorded in the database. The two messages may be related with two threads stepping on each other.

Comment

My install has been ultra stable for a couple years. Not sure what may have caused this but I did do a bunch of OS updates on both the 1wire io systems as well as my homeseer system. I am getting hundreds of these messages and none of my 1wire data is making it to homeseer anymore. Any suggestions? I'm in the process of building a new OS and also working on HS3 to see if it works any better.

Comment

Working...
      X