Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

xAP 3.0.0.38 plugin for HS3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • xAP 3.0.0.38 plugin for HS3

    Hello Michael, in your last update you mentioned that the 3.0.0.38 xAP plugin for HS3 3 plugin available in HS3 Updater.
    Can you point me to the category where this plugin resides? I was unable to locate it. I do have 3.0.0.37 which was installed manually but do not seem to link it to the upgrade.

  • #2
    I guess it is not up on the Updater yet. I submitted all the xAP applications for install from the Updater but there was some confusion. I'm certain Rich will get back to it when he has time.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      I guess it is not up on the Updater yet. I submitted all the xAP applications for install from the Updater but there was some confusion. I'm certain Rich will get back to it when he has time.

      Thanks Michael for the update.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hello, Michael

        where can i find the last release of mcsxap plugin for hs3?

        thanks.

        JF

        Comment


        • #5
          Michael,
          I'd like to test your last xAP plugin but for me is impossible to find it (by web and updater).
          Can you help me?
          Thanks

          Cristian

          Comment


          • #6
            I added the link to where the updated picks up the file http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsXap_3_0_0_38_HS3.zip. You can extract the .exe and put it in the HS3 folder.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
              I added the link to where the updated picks up the file http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsXap_3_0_0_38_HS3.zip. You can extract the .exe and put it in the HS3 folder.
              Thank you Sir!!

              Regards
              Mark

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks, Michael,

                JF.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Does anyone have the NETIOM xAP board running with the xAP? I can read the inputs but cannot set the outputs. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

                  Thanks
                  Mark

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Did you see the recent post and update about the Netiom using V=12 which has a different UID format. mcsXap was updated to recognize the older format.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
                      Did you see the recent post and update about the Netiom using V=12 which has a different UID format. mcsXap was updated to recognize the older format.
                      Thanks Michael. No I did not see that. I guess the only way then would be to write a custom script?

                      Thanks
                      Mark

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        No. The last version that was posted will recognize the source message type when it is accepted and then use the correct format for the UID that it is expecting.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
                          No. The last version that was posted will recognize the source message type when it is accepted and then use the correct format for the UID that it is expecting.
                          Thanks Again Michael!!! Upgraded to the latest and all is happy again.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X