Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mcsXapchart

Hello Michael,

I am in the process of intergrating the mcsXap modules. I've edited the links.htm so it reflect my configuration of my Xap modules however when I start pointing to the charts I have no way to go back to or maintain the same links as on the source page. Can you tell me where or how do I make changes so the links Home, Status, Log, Control Device, ..etc that are at the top of the Trends page can be changed. I've included the page just in case.
    Attached Files

I am out of country now. remind me if I do not get to it this weekend when I return.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      I am out of country now. remind me if I do not get to it this weekend when I return.
      Thanks!

Comment

xapmcsChart is a VB6 one so it did not have the same update for links as the others. I migrated the similar .NET logic to it and put in the xAP Library as version .14.0. Let me know if it works for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
          xapmcsChart is a VB6 one so it did not have the same update for links as the others. I migrated the similar .NET logic to it and put in the xAP Library as version .14.0. Let me know if it works for you.

Thank you so much. The links are working nicely now!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X