Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HS2/3.0.0.20 mcsxap database locked errors

Michael:

I've made a change to a couple variables coming from 1wire and am now having a problem with mcsxap in getting the mcsxap.db file corrupted. I receive many many database locked messages. I'm including just a couple here so you can understand the trend.

I've updated to the latest version 3.0.0.20 you have posted and am wondering if there is something further I should be doing?

At this point my system is dead in the water - after the mcsxap.db corruption I deleted it and tried to recreate from scratch but now am not getting anything to show up.

Thanks

9/9/2014 4:54:04 PM ~!~mcsXap~!~ExecuteCommand INSERT INTO xAPBSC_SEND (Source, DC, Reject, Accept, UID, Controllable, DetectedDate, MaxLevel) Values ('mcs.Xap.hs1:Unknown.mcsXap______6816.Virtual','D16',0,0,'' ,1,'9/9/2014 4:41:17 PM','') Line 0 The database file is lockeddatabase is locked
    9/9/2014 4:58:16 PM ~!~mcsXap~!~ExecuteCommand INSERT INTO xAP_OTHER (Source, DC, Reject, Accept, UID, Controllable, DetectedDate, MaxLevel) Values ('mcs.OneWire.irrigation1wire:xap-hbeat.alive:hbeat','',0,0,'FF.0005:00',0,'2014-09-09 16:57:16','') Line 0 The database file is lockeddatabase is locked

As an additional clue (I hope) - I've fallen back to 2.3.19 that appears to be working correctly. I had been on the 3.0.x versions for about a year but for some reason they all have the same file contention/corruption issue.

Comment

I need to look but I believe 2.x is VB6 and 3.x is .NET where threading protections are needed in the software.

Comment

I'll confirm that I'm up and running on the 2.3.19 version without issue. I note it is a little slower than the 3.x versions but I'm happy to be around the corruption issues. I am still in the process of getting my HS3 running. I've got the latest .42 rev of mcsxap and it demonstrates a similar problem - There are probably 200 entries in the file from today. So I'm good for HS2 but it would be great to see if you can get it worked out for HS3

9/10/2014 11:21:52 AM 2 | mcsXap Start Event Trace
        SQLite error (5): database is locked

Comment

Working...
        X