jQuery page not showing HS3 device names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jQuery page not showing HS3 device names

Hi Michael. If memory serves the old web page used to show the HS3 device names (if they were renamed in HS3). It now just shows the xAp device names, which makes it a little tough to correlate the two. Is there any way to add an option to put those back please?
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

I don't understand what you are asking. Can you provide a visual or more detail?

Comment

The plugin config page shows this:

These don't mean much as device names in HS3, so I've renamed them:

If I wanted to reject my "Office Bookshelf" messages, which xAp device would I uncheck?
      Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

See if the attached does what you desire
        Last edited by Michael McSharry; October 29, 2015, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Michael I think you left your debug IP hardcoded into the plugin, it's trying to connect to HS3 on 192.168.0.116.

Did your lights just come on :-)

Comment

You are correct. Let us try again with the attached.

Moved into xAP Library
            Last edited by Michael McSharry; October 31, 2015, 09:00 AM.

Comment

That works like a dream for me Michael, thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
              X