Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a C-Bus xAP gateway

Hi,

Does anyone have a spare they are interested in selling?

Thanks!

-Philip

Philip

I know you are keen to source a xAP C-Bus gateway and should I hear of one I'll let you know. . If you do manage to find someone who has one for sale (there are only around 110 out there) then ensure it is one with the 'xAP' option and without the 'HomeVision' or 'IHC' option. This limits the units to only about 10 sold I'm afraid.

This is because the 'xAP' option is required to work with HomeSeer but the latter two 'HomeVision' and 'IHC' options will require you have the appropriate controller present or they wont startup correctly.

I know of only one xAP C-Bus Gateway that might be available and that has both the xAP + HomeVision options. I suppose you could buy a second hand HomeVision controller, actually I have one spare here + that gateway but that seems wasteful. It would add some extra features that I could detail if you wish - although you have similar features with HomeSeer + your Wiser unit.

Kevin

PS There is actually one user near to you in New Zealand with a C-Bus xAP version but I think they are keen to hold on to it.

PPS You could also join this group and try asking here
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ukusa_gateway/info
    Last edited by CouchPotatoe; October 26th, 2016, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Hi Kevin,

Any updates on the availability of gateway for sale?

Thanks!

-Philip

Comment

Sorry but not in the immediate future... It's not an easy job to build one in the config you want, and just at the moment my circumstances don't provide me with any free time.

K

Comment

Working...
        X