Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Michael. Does your app also take CID info from an Xap message that is sending the following

xap-header
    {
    v=12
    hop=1
    uid=FFE80002
    class=CID.Meteor
    source=liming.axc.house:Kitchen.vitel
    }
    Incoming.CallWithCID
    {
    rnnumber=Available
    datetime=20070123140943
    tag=1169579383.26-1169579383.28
    type=Voice
    name=Vtell_Paul (PCS)
    phone=2602463
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I know that your app is looking for CID.incoming I beleive all that would need to change is for the app to look for CID.Meteor as well the name= and the phone= look to be the same.
    HS4 Environment
    Proxmox win11 / HS4
    Netiom-Xap board
    Plug-In's
    rnbWeather 4.4.2.0
    mcsMQTT V6.15.1.0
    mcsXap V3.0.0.72
    Zigbee Plus V1.0.0.0
    Zigbee V4.0.11.0

There is no place Like 127.0.0.1

Comment

are you using the xAP or xPL connector for asterisk? It looks like they are making it emulate a UK modem.

Comment

I started with Xpl but other than a heart beat that was all the info coming out of Asterisk. I then found a package that I installed on my Asterisk box and it now sends Xap messages but when it sends CID it looks like the post above.

I can look at the files in the AXC package and see if I can change the message to fit your app. Don't know if that is all that is required but I will take a stab at it. I think all I need to change is the class=CID.Meteor to class=CID.incoming.
        HS4 Environment
        Proxmox win11 / HS4
        Netiom-Xap board
        Plug-In's
        rnbWeather 4.4.2.0
        mcsMQTT V6.15.1.0
        mcsXap V3.0.0.72
        Zigbee Plus V1.0.0.0
        Zigbee V4.0.11.0

Comment

Let me know if you can configure the application. It would be best to do it there so a generic CID could be sourced. If not then I could add the meteor one. I do not know how familiar you are with xPL, but it does impose a configuration requirement where applicaitons are not suppose to enter into the fray until they are configured. xpHAL or a dedication xPL configuration node are used to do the configuration.

I would also like you to run a test to see if heavy xAP messaegs load down HS2. The benchmark I ran showed a very significant difference between HS1 and HS2 with mcsXap.

I have an xAP scripting node at http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=104479 . If the .exe in the zip file is run followed by the xapstress.vbs then xapbsc messages are generted at a high rate and the contents of the message consist of an incrementing counter that goes from 1 to 1000.

On the first test do not map the xapbsc message into a HS device, but just observe the CPU utilization for HS and hs_compatibility. On the second test allow the data from the message to populate an HS device and again observe the CPU utilization. Each test takes a few minutes for the 1000 messages to be sent.

Did you ever see what induced the rapid counts in the hub?
          Last edited by Michael McSharry; January 24, 2007, 01:00 PM.

Comment

I will try out your testing this weekend and let you know. So far with what Little I have running xAP I have not noticed any performance hits.

My other problem had to do with the way I set up XServer.
            In Xserver you can allow individual xAp messages from xAP apps to send data to the remotes. But it looks like most broadcast info by default so when I checked items that all ready sends messages there were 2 messages from the same devices then they were repeated from all the HUB's as well things were looping all around.

I could get this to start looping if I saved the configuration in Xserver.

One thing to note is that when this happened the Xserver app was sending many many messages then it blew up and died.

I now have set up Xserver with only my Asterisk Xap messages being sent to the remote end. Now all is well.
            HS4 Environment
            Proxmox win11 / HS4
            Netiom-Xap board
            Plug-In's
            rnbWeather 4.4.2.0
            mcsMQTT V6.15.1.0
            mcsXap V3.0.0.72
            Zigbee Plus V1.0.0.0
            Zigbee V4.0.11.0

Comment

Working...