• Show
Clear All

• pseudolionel
    Guest replied
    Hello Michael,

I bought GR101.

I have a concern.

RFreceiver is OK :
    40D36C421406388406 WEIGHT2[6] GR101 0684380614426CD3 Weight: 24900 = 62.1 kg bits=64

Windows I/O XapMcsRf :
    17:45:13 | 40, D3, 6C, 42, 14
    17:45:13 | 06, 3D, 04, 08 | Discarding D3 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 6C while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 42 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 14 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 06 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 3D while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 04 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 08 while trying to sync on byte-count byte
    17:45:13 | 40
    17:45:13 | D3, 6C, 42, 14, 06, 3D, 04
    17:45:13 | 08 | Discarding D3 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 6C while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 42 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 14 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 06 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 3D while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 04 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 08 while trying to sync on byte-count byte
    17:45:14 | 40, D3, 6C, 42, 14, 06, 3D
    17:45:14 | 04, 08 | Discarding D3 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 6C while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 42 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 14 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 06 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 3D while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 04 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 08 while trying to sync on byte-count byte
    17:45:15 | 40, D3, 6C
    17:45:15 | 42, 14, 06, 3D, 04, 08 | Discarding D3 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 6C while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 42 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 14 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 06 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 3D while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 04 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 08 while trying to sync on byte-count byte
    17:45:15 | 40, D3, 6C, 42, 14, 06
    17:45:15 | 3D, 04, 08 | Discarding D3 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 6C while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 42 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 14 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 06 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 3D while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 04 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 08 while trying to sync on byte-count byte
    17:45:16 | 40
    17:45:16 | D3, 6C, 42, 14, 06, 3D, 04, 08 | Discarding D3 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 6C while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 42 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 14 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 06 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 3D while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 04 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 08 while trying to sync on byte-count byte
    17:45:16 | 40, D3, 6C, 42, 14
    17:45:16 | 06, 3D, 04, 08 | Discarding D3 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 6C while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 42 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 14 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 06 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 3D while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 04 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 08 while trying to sync on byte-count byte

Can you help me ?

<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Leave a comment:

• Michael McSharry
    replied
    Yes it is compatible. The decode is present in xapmcsRF. I do not recall if anybody has yet tested it with xapmcsRF, but if there are any issues they will be very easy to resove when real data is available.

Leave a comment:

• pseudolionel
    Guest replied
    Gr101

I will buy Oregon scientific GR101
    is what it is compatible with RFXCOM and xapmcsrf ?
    many people ask themselves the question.
    There is a big market in France from Oregon Scientific.

Thank you for your reply
    (sorry for my English approximate)

greetings

Leave a comment:

• Michael McSharry
    replied
    The variable ID is my coding problem and I fixed it and uploaded it. For the remainder of the information you will need to get back to Bert as I have implemented all that he had defined as of Rev 11.3 of the OS formats. There were many ? in the decode for this device.

Leave a comment:

• pcca-matrix
    replied
    Hello michael,
    The probe is now recognized but works strangly.

Probe report only Temp , Humidity , and Battery status , no time , no mode (comfort,wet,dry)

for sure this is not critical , the most important is temp and humidity of course
    the second strange thing is each time it detect the probe 5 times with 5 different ID ?? (see pic)
    same for humidity and battery but all have the same value.

This probe has a large advantage compared to the others Oregon i have, it less frequently "speaks" (1 time each 60 second) What limits the collisions when have a lot of probe.

Anyway thanks for this update Michael.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• pcca-matrix
    replied
    Hello michael,
    Probe report only Temp , Humidity , and Battery status , no time , no mode (comfort,wet,dry)
    for sure this is not critical , the most important is temp and humidity of course
    the second strange thing is that:

each time it detect the probe 5 times with 5 different ID ??

This probe has a large advantage compared to the others Oregon i have, it less frequently "speaks" (1 time each 60 second) What limits the collisions when have a lot of probe.

Leave a comment:

• pcca-matrix
    replied
    Hello michael,

Leave a comment:

• pcca-matrix
    replied
    Hello michael,

Leave a comment:

• pcca-matrix
    replied
    Hello michael,

Leave a comment:

• Michael McSharry
    replied
    This one is an oddball with only a 12 bit ID and a variable packet size. I made the changes in V1.10.0 at http://mcsSprinklers.com/xapmcsRF.zip. Please confirm it works as expected.

Leave a comment:

• pcca-matrix
    replied
    Hello Michael,
    I bought a probe RTGR328N Oregon ,
    it seems to have some trouble in XapMcsRf.

19:45:34 | 30, 24, 20, 46, 4C, 5F | Discarding 50 after seeing invalid ID for 80 byte packet | Discarding BA while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding CC while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 43 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 67 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 30 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 24 while trying to sync on byte-count byte
    19:45:34 | 50, BA, CC, 43, 67 | Discarding 46 because byte 3 & 4 are not complements | Discarding 46 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 4C while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 5F while trying to sync on byte-count byte
    19:45:34 | 30, 24, 20, 46, 4C, 5F | Discarding 50 after seeing invalid ID for 80 byte packet | Discarding BA while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding CC while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 43 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 67 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 30 while trying to sync on byte-count byte | Discarding 24 while trying to sync on byte-count byte

maybe this probe are not already implemented in Xapmcsrf because it have date and time ?
    Can you help with this new probe ?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• pseudolionel
    Guest replied
    version 1.8.1 de XapMcsRF
    Oregon-THGR328N work

Thank

Leave a comment:

• Michael McSharry
    replied
    I have version 8.5 or the OS RF Format from Bert which shows the following
    Model: Oregon-THGR328N
    Sensor id 0x????

Based upon your data for sensor ID I added it and uploaded V1.8.1

Leave a comment:

• pseudolionel
    Guest replied
    Oregon THGR328N

Hello Michael,

I bought a probe THGR328N Oregon and a probe THGR228N.

The 228 works very well but the 328 seems to have worries in XapMcsRf.

Rfxcom 433 works well.

RFreceiver is OK :
    50CA2C13C67822604653E0 TH4[50689] THGR328 CH 1 counter:12 addr:C6 temp:22.7&#176;C | 72.86&#176;F hum:66 Comfort bits=80

Windows I/O XapMcsRf :
    13:26:44 | 50, CA, 2C
    13:26:44 | 23, DC, 48, 24, 00, 46, 54, C7 | Discarding 50 after seeing invalid ID for 80 byte packet | Discarding CA while trying to sync on byte-count byte | 23DC = 36 | Digimax 54C7 Ignored because location not defined for sensor

Concern in the encoding of id ??

I asked RFXCOM send me the document : "Oregon Scientific RF format - rev 11.3"
    Page 14 : TH4 - THGR328N Outside Temp-Hygro

Have you this document ?
    or give me your mail.

Can you help me ?
    Last edited by ; June 3, 2008, 09:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ptrinchi
    Guest replied
    Hello Michael,

I have some trouble with the "Inv" function on the latest version. When I restart the application, it seems not remember the Inv option on all my switch devices (DS10 and MS10).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X