Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAI Plugin v1.0.0.13 Beta

Changes in this version:
    • Fixed critical issue with Areas being changed randomly.
    • Fixed issue where plugin would still try to communicate with panel with no config info.

Please test Zones and Areas to make sure they are functioning correctly for you.

Next on my list - user codes...
    HS3Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi3
    68 Z-Wave Nodes, 174 Events, 326 Devices
    UPB modules via OMNI plugin/panel
    Plugins: Z-Wave, OMNI, HSTouch, weatherXML, EasyTrigger
    HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler

Zip File Issue

I tried to install the plugin and received an error. I think the zip file may be corrupt. When I unzipped the zip file from windows I also got an error.

Bob
    Attached Files

Comment

Rick got the same message. I tried it here and it worked. Let me resubmit it to the updater.

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

Comment

ok - try it now - Rich and I both tested it and it looks like it's working...

Comment

I'm still not able to get the plugin to run. The log file is listed below.

I would like to try manually editing the HAI.INI file to include the panel info. Maybe that will work. Could you list the syntax/entries that I need to add to the ini file?

Thanks,

Bob

8/17/2014 4:40:17 PM [2] [Connected to HS]
          8/17/2014 4:40:17 PM [2] [Checking root devices for HAI...]
          8/17/2014 4:40:17 PM [2] [--->Could not find parent device for HAI. Creating parent/children...]
          8/17/2014 4:40:17 PM [1] [--->Parent Device for HAI added...]
          8/17/2014 4:40:17 PM [2] [createChildDevice: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
          8/17/2014 4:40:17 PM [2] [--->Parent [HAI] Child [area1] added...]
          8/17/2014 4:40:17 PM [2] [InitIO: createChildDevice: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
          8/17/2014 4:40:17 PM [2] [HAI Connection to HS lost, exiting...]

Comment

I dont think that is going to help. Those log entries show the plugin connecting to HS, then immediately disconnecting. Can you post the HS log for that same time period?

Here is a sample HAI.ini complete file (keys are x'ed out):
            Code:
            [config]
            hai_port=4369
            homeseerip=127.0.0.1
            useMySQL=False
            mysql_dbName=hai
            mysql_dbHost=127.0.0.1
            mysql_dbPort=3306
            mysql_dbUser=hai
            mysql_dbPass=hai
            consoleOutput=True
            hai_commandWait=3000
            debugFile=Logs/HAI.log
            aboutURL=About.htm
            logToHomeseer=True
            imageFileLocation=images/HAI/
            logmode=DEBUG
            supportLink=http://board.homeseer.com
            databaseLocation=Data\HAI\HAI.db
            hai_interface=mypanel
            hai_protocol=TCP
            mysql_dbRoot=root
            hai_address=192.168.0.130
            hai_key1=xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx
            hai_key2=xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx

Comment

I disabled the plugin then restarted HS3. Below are the logs when I enabled the HAI plugin:

HAI.LOG

8/17/2014 7:03:51 PM [2] [Connected to HS]
              8/17/2014 7:03:51 PM [2] [Checking root devices for HAI...]
              8/17/2014 7:03:51 PM [2] [----> Child device [area1] missing. Adding back to parent device...]
              8/17/2014 7:03:51 PM [2] [createChildDevice: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
              8/17/2014 7:03:51 PM [2] [--->Parent [HAI] Child [area1] added...]
              8/17/2014 7:03:51 PM [2] [InitIO: createChildDevice: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
              8/17/2014 7:03:51 PM [2] [HAI Connection to HS lost, exiting...]

HomeSeer Log:

Aug-17 7:03:51 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in HAI
              Aug-17 7:03:51 PM Error Initializing plug-in(2): HAI Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.0STACK: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
              Aug-17 7:03:51 PM Info Plugin HAI with instance: has disconnected
              Aug-17 7:03:51 PM Info Plugin HAI has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:60766

Comment

What is your Homeseer version?

Comment

Rob,

Seeing the same here with V.13 in Linux. In windows it runs fine.

I could not get the Linux plugin to run.

HAI Plugin v1.0.0.13
                  Connecting to HomeSeer at 127.0.0.1:10400
                  8/18/2014 1:21:40 AM:[Info]->Plugin HAI has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:33559
                  8/18/2014 1:21:40 AM--Checking root devices for HAI...
                  Exception in LOG of HAI: Sharing violation on path /usr/local/HomeSeer/Logs/HAI.log
                  8/18/2014 1:21:41 AM------> Child device [area1] missing. Adding back to parent device...
                  8/18/2014 1:21:41 AM--createChildDevice: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
                  8/18/2014 1:21:41 AM----->Parent [HAI] Child [area1] added...
                  InitIO: createChildDevice: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
                  8/18/2014 1:21:41 AM--HAI Connection to HS lost, exiting...
                  8/18/2014 1:21:41 AM:[Error]->Initializing plug-in(2): HAI Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an object0STACK: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke (System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy rp, IMessage msg, System.Exception& exc, System.Object[]& out_args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                  8/18/2014 1:21:41 AM:[Info]->Plugin HAI with instance: has disconnected
                  Exception in LOG of HAI: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
                  Error SendInvokeResponse: Client is not connected to the server.
                  Disconnected from server - client
                  Running the plugin autonomously see similiar:

root@ICS-Ubuntu-229:/usr/local/HomeSeer# mono HSPI_HAI.exe server=127.0.0.1
                  HAI Plugin v1.0.0.13
                  Connecting to HomeSeer at 127.0.0.1:10400
                  8/18/2014 1:31:31 AM--Connected to HS
                  8/18/2014 1:31:31 AM--Checking root devices for HAI...
                  8/18/2014 1:31:31 AM------> Child device [area1] missing. Adding back to parent device...
                  8/18/2014 1:31:32 AM--createChildDevice: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
                  8/18/2014 1:31:32 AM----->Parent [HAI] Child [area1] added...
                  InitIO: createChildDevice: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
                  8/18/2014 1:31:32 AM--HAI Connection to HS lost, exiting...
                  Exception in LOG of HAI: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
                  Error SendInvokeResponse: Client is not connected to the server.
                  Disconnected from server - client
                  Last edited by Pete; August 18th, 2014, 01:24 AM.
                  - Pete

Auto mator
                  Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
                  Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
                  HS4 Pro - V4.0.9.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.8X
                  HS4 Lite -

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

I am currently running HS 3.0.0.96.

Bob

Comment

Thanks Pete and Bob. Will try to replicate asap...

Comment

The quick and easy test for Linux is just to

1 - disable the HAI plugin in Wintel HS3 running box
                        2 - put the HAI plugin in the Zee HS3 directory or one called HAI under /user/local/hai
                        3 - mono haiplugin.exe server=IP_OF_RUNNING_HS3
                        4 - watch the linux ssh terminal window

When I ran it the first time in Wintel it wouldn't connect and I saw the same errors; then it just connected and created all of the zones / devices.

Typically I have tested the plugin on the HS3 32 bit Wintel box and the HS3 32 bit Linux box and autonomously on Wintel and Linux.

Mostly just using the Zee running the plugin autonomously in Linux.

With no INI in the beginning (renaming the INI here to BAK); it doesn't start or create an INI.

The Linux updater doesn't show the plugin such that I grabbed the downloaded plugin from the Wintel HS3 box.

BTW all of this worked a couple of versions back.

Doing a quickie test on running HS3 on Wintel Atom versus Linux Atom. HS3 runs way faster on the Linux Atom box. Everything seems faster for whatever reason that I cannot figure out right now. Updated HS3 from previously configured HS3 (a few versions back and it was off).

Wondering if its the integration of HSPhone into HS2 rather than making HSPhone a plugin that is doing this (I still have yet to connect it to the W2C box).

Well that and that there are no drivers for Linux and maybe its not incorporated into the base of HS3 like wintel? I have no idea though other than the Linux HS3 is running faster than the Wintel HS3.
                        Last edited by Pete; August 18th, 2014, 07:09 AM.
                        - Pete

Auto mator
                        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
                        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
                        HS4 Pro - V4.0.9.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.8X
                        HS4 Lite -

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

This version has been running stable for about a week now. There was one time when a zone device had a blank status - possibly due to too much activity at once? It was a door, so I re-opened/closed the door and the status updated properly - keeping an eye on it, hoping it was a one-time glitch.

Any ETA on commands to bypass and restore zones?

I fired off an event today to synchronize the time on the panel with the PC time. It was off by an hour. Thinking that I had something wrong in the panel, I changed/double-checked the timezone, lat/long, etc. but it kept setting it to an hour earlier. It may be that the start/end DST months are wrong so it believes that DST is in effect - I will have to check that out - but since everything except lat and long can be obtained from the PC, can we add the option to synchronize with DST/timezone as well? I think in the culture info you can even obtain the DST start/end dates. Something to think about - definitely not urgent - I can count the number of times I look at the time on a console on one finger. ;-)
                          Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Good feedback, Rick - thanks!

If you do get a blank status again, try to note the time and send me the HAI.log.

I'll re-test the clock synch process - might have missed something in there.

I do have bypass and restore zones on my list - will try to get to it asap.

Another user is having some connectivity problems where the plugin will connect to HS, then immediately disconnect. So far, I have been unable to reproduce it on my system. I used the exact connection code in the sample plugin. My first thought was that port 10400 was blocked, but he says it is open. Do you know what conditions HS will reject a plugin connection?

Comment

I did see errors in the beginning of testing relating to port 10400.

I also have HS3 HSTouch off.

I currently have the OPII behind the microrouter firewall with a serial connection over to the OPII (well its sitting next to it).

I have shut off the Wintel Homeseer 3 box and only testing plugin on the Linux Homeseer 3 box such that I am at a stand still relating to testing the plugin.

Enabling the HSTouch plugin on HS3 didn't change anything with the HAI plugin running in Linux.

Yup here do look at the Omnitouch 5.7 / 5.7e /Omnitouch Pro screens all of the time (along with the time stuff).

Firmware 3.13 is doing good with keeping the time from not drifting much these days.
                              - Pete

Auto mator
                              HS4 Lite -

Comment

Working...
                              X