HAI Plugin v1.0.0.17 Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAI Plugin v1.0.0.17 Beta

v1.0.0.17 Beta has been submitted to the updater. The changes in this version are:

1.0.0.17 12/10/2014
    • Trying to track down a panel disconnect condition (Tink).
    • Added Heartbeat every 'x' seconds - runs in its own thread.
    • Changed HAI Thread priority from BelowNormal to Normal.
    • Fixed installer file to write to lower-case 'bin' folder for Linux installations.

A quick note about the heartbeat setting. This from the HAI developer regarding panel heartbeat:
    After a connection the timer is automatically started and begins counting down from 30 seconds. Every time a packet is sent or received the timer is restarted. If the timer ever gets to 0 it sends an ACK to the controller and the controller responds with an ACK. This keeps the connection alive.
    I have also added a heartbeat that runs in its own thread that sends an ACK every 'x' seconds (defaults to 60). You can change it in the plugin configuration.

***always make a backup of your HS installation before loading beta updates in case you need to revert back.
    HS3Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi3
    68 Z-Wave Nodes, 174 Events, 326 Devices
    UPB modules via OMNI plugin/panel
    Plugins: Z-Wave, OMNI, HSTouch, weatherXML, EasyTrigger
    HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler

Thank you Rob!

Will give it a try as soon as I see it on the linux hs3 pro rpi.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
    HS4 Pro - V4.0.9.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.8X
    HS4 Lite -

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

Installed fine on the RPi running HS3 Pro.

Looks like it starts but then locks up Homeseer when I try to configure it. No errors in log; sort of hanging.

Looking at the INI file; it does appear to delete old and start to create a new one then it hangs.

I am using HS3 Linux Version 146. Should i go to Version 147?
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
      HS4 Pro - V4.0.9.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.8X
      HS4 Lite -

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

I am actually developing on an older hs version, so that shouldn't matter. Try to run the hspi_uninstall and try loading it again.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Tried the uninstall and then I removed it manually.

root@ICS-HomeTrollerZEE:/usr/local/HomeSeer# mono Uninstall_HSPI_HAI.exe
          HAI_Uninstall. Press return to continue. Ctrl-C to abort.

Directory '/usr/local/HomeSeer/c:\program files\homeseer hs3\' not found.
          Finished. Press return to exit.
          Installed.

Ran hai exe from console.

Homeseer log shows

root@ICS-HomeTrollerZEE:/usr/local/HomeSeer# mono HSPI_HAI.exe
          HAI Plugin v1.0.0.17
          Connecting to HomeSeer at 127.0.0.1:10400
          Connected to HS.
          HAI console log shows

12/10/2014 10:15:08 PM [2] [No panels are configured. Configure your panel, then restart the plugin...]
          12/10/2014 10:22:09 PM [2] [Starting threads.]
          12/10/2014 10:22:16 PM [2] [No panels are configured. Configure your panel, then restart the plugin...]
          Disabled plugin and shut down HS.

Rebooted RPi

Restarted HS

Checked config file and it was all there except for IP / keys

Hung on configuration. Copied over old copy of INI file.

Shut down HS3.

Restarted HS3.

Here is a copy of the INI file it created. For whatever reason it's not getting to the configuration pages. In Wintel HS3 it keeps deleting the INI file then hangs on the configuration page. In Linux I wrote the old HAI INI file to the directory and it worked fine then.

[config]
          hai_port=4369
          hai_protocol=TCP
          useMySQL=False
          useTimeSynch=False
          mysql_dbName=hai
          mysql_dbHost=127.0.0.1
          mysql_dbPort=3306
          mysql_dbUser=hai
          mysql_dbPass=hai
          mysql_dbRoot=root
          consoleOutput=True
          hai_commandWait=3000
          debugFile=Logs/HAI.log
          aboutURL=About.htm
          logToHomeseer=True
          imageFileLocation=images/HAI/
          logmode=DEBUG
          supportLink=http://board.homeseer.com
          databaseLocation=Data\HAI\HAI.db
          numzones=16
          Using the backup INI file plugin loaded fine. Setup pages also loaded fine.

In a quickie recap.

1 - Thank you Rob for updating the plugin
          2 - fresh install of plugin V.17
          3 - error with enable
          4 - hangs when going to setup page
          5 - error with removal of plugin program
          6 - My quickie fix was just to copy backup INI file to directory and restart plugin
          Last edited by Pete; December 12th, 2014, 04:14 PM.
          - Pete

Auto mator
          HS4 Lite -

Comment

Testing a bit today with the plugin and its connection to the DB.

Well installed apache2, php, mysql on to the newest 64bit Ubuntu box with Homeseer 3.

I then created the mysql hai db.

Never noticed before that it was only looking at 16 zones and not seeing my expansion panels.

I looked at the logs and edited the ini file (well I knew it wasn't going to work anyways)...

RequestZoneStatus: begin: zc=16

HAI_zc=32 (here just adding second expansion panel of three).

Is there a way to change the RequestZoneStatus to 32 or 48?
            - Pete

Auto mator
            HS4 Lite -

Comment

Ah. Thanks Pete. I am indeed only assuming the built-in 16 zones. In the INI file, set maxzones=32 then restart the plugin. Mm let me know if that doesn't work. I have another update coming next week.

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you Rob.

Ok...updated ini file with line:

[config]
                hai_interface=LKP-HAI
                hai_address=192.168.244.XXX
                hai_port=4369
                hai_key1=XYZ1
                hai_key2=XYZ2
                hai_protocol=TCP
                homeseerip=127.0.0.1
                useMySQL=True
                mysql_dbName=hai
                mysql_dbHost=127.0.0.1
                mysql_dbPort=3306
                mysql_dbUser=hai
                mysql_dbPass=hai
                maxzones=32
                consoleOutput=True
                hai_commandWait=5000
                debugFile=Logs/HAI.log
                aboutURL=About.htm
                logToHomeseer=True
                imageFileLocation=images/HAI/
                logmode=DEBUG
                supportLink=http://board.homeseer.com
                databaseLocation=Data\HAI\HAI.db
                mysql_dbroot=ZXY3

still seeing only 16 zones.

Synchronizing HAI zones with HomeSeer...
                RequestZoneStatus: begin: zc=16
                - Pete

Auto mator
                HS4 Lite -

Comment

OK. I can put that into the next release.

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Rob.
                    - Pete

Auto mator
                    HS4 Lite -

Comment

Goofing around some installed PHP / Apache2 (LAMP) and creating a web page which just prints out the mysql HAI DB and the HAILogger DB stuff.

The HAILogger will send status emails or texts and time syncs depending on what you want it to do.

Concurrently trying another application to get some data from the OPII panel called HAI Omni Notifications.

/opt/omnimonitor# java -jar omnimonitor.jar
                      Start
                      Database connection established
                      Connected to DB
                      Got Config
                      Print Info
                      SystemInformation ( model = 16 major = 3 minor = 14 revision = 1 phone = - )
                      SystemStatus ( timeDateValid = true year = 14 month = 12 day = 28 dayOfWeek = 7 hour = 12 minute = 25 second = 33 daylightSavings = false sunriseHour = 7 sunriseMinute = 18 sunsetHour = 16 sunsetMinute= 27 batteryReading = 230 alarms = {} )
                      SystemFormats ( tempFormat = 1 timeformat = 1 dateFormat = 1 )
                      All Done, OmniConnection thread now running

Triggering one zone

process zone status
                      12:26:57 12.28.2014 Zone status Rear Foyer - IR 8 0
                      process zone status
                      findzonealert
                      findzone while
                      12:26:57 12.28.2014 Zone status Rear Foyer - IR 8 1
                      process zone status
                      12:27:00 12.28.2014 Zone status Rear Foyer - IR 8 0
                      All on one box playing with HS3 / HAI plugin, Openhab, HAI Logger and the HAI Omni Notifications application (4 network connections).
                      - Pete

Auto mator
                      HS4 Lite -

Comment

Working...
                      X